Wednesday 10 April 2013

Tiny Turtles

A friend of mine got me hooked on Pinterest, and I found these tiny turtles and I thought they were cute and something I could try as my first crocheted critter.
The free pattern is from crochetville. They are small turtles and the pattern is quite simple and quick to make.
http://www.crochetville.com/community/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=63180

I didn't have to change the pattern at all to make them. There is some 'sewing' involved as you have to attach the head, feet and tails to the shell.
 
 The following image is the image from pinterest and the spiral effect on these turtles are nicer than what mine turned out to be. More practice for me.



My Turtles













No comments:

Post a Comment